Whipple LT4 Supercharger Upgrade Kit - W175ax (2.9 liters)- Requires Tuning - 2017+ Chevy Camaro ZL1 and 2016+ Cadillac CTS-V
Since 1987, Whipple Superchargers™ have been the pioneers and leaders of twin-screw supercharging. Whipple was the first to bring positive displacement technology to fuel injected, emissions legal GM applications. With over 28 years of GM twin-screw supercharging experience, Whipple's team have now engineered the most powerful intercooled twin-screw SC system available today for your supercharged CTS-V. With 64% more displacement, you can lower supercharger speeds nearly 6000RPM to get the same airflow! Lowering power consumption, temperature and unlocking huge power gains!
With all the latest technology, the all new Whipple system makes more power than any other positive displacement supercharger system on the market giving you tire frying, neck whipping power that will give you a grin from ear to ear. The new Whipple system is 100% complete and is designed for stock engines but has enough capability to work with heavily modified engines. The new system boast dual high density air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, 50-state emissions legal (complete kit only), a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential.
The Whipple CTS-V swap system is a simple bolt-on system that fits with exsisting stock air, intercooler and belt system. Each system comes with all the necessary hardware for an easy, trouble-free swap.
*CUSTOM TUNING REQUIRED
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
- 64% more displacement than the Eaton™ 1760 1.76L
- 52% more displacement than the Eaton™ 1900 1.9L
- 26% more displacement than the Eaton™ 2300 2.3L
- Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
- Integrated Crusher™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Integrated Crusher™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Integrated Crusher™ 112mm round inlet for optional 102mm throttle bodies
- Oversized high density dual air-to-water intercooler cores for increased cooling capacity vs other smaller cores.
- Integrated design allows for dual oversized high density intercooler cores compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No internal modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Complete kits, Competition kits and Hot Rod kits available
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color (extra charge applied)
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 109mm)
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- 1 year limited warranty
The most powerful 50-state legal system available
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.