Whipple 4.5L Roots Competition Supercharger Kit - 2015+ Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT Hellcat (6.2L V8)
Whipples new Hellcat Dodge 2015+ Charger and Challenger Kit is the ultimate in supercharger performance. The new Dodge Hellcat system features the massive 4.5 Liter twin-screw Whipple Charger which has over 88% more flow capacity then the stock 2.4L. To feed the beast, we incorporated our Crusher intake and billet 180mm super mono blade throttle body with factory electronics, 123mm mass air flow housing and true cold air intake with oversized S&B 9" filter.
The new Whipple wide mouth intake manifold features a massive air-to-water intercooler, over twice the size of the factory cores for unheralded power potential. The Whipple intake manifold allows the factory fuel rails to be reutilizied and works with both short and mid length fuel injectors. The massive 4.5L is small enough for stock engines, big enough for built engines.
- Most powerful highest flow supercharger system available
- Up to 1" intercooler fittings
- Massive 4.5L outflows 2.65L by 55%
- No cogged noisy belt to fail on jackshaft, direct driven supercharger
- Integrated Crusher 180mm inlet outflows smaller 90mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
- Massive Super Mono Blade flows over 2750CFM vs stock 90mm at 1150 CFM
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
- Factory sensor compatible
- Plug and play electrical connectors
- Factory fuel rail compatible (including factory fuel psi dampener)
- Stock fuel injectors compatible - High flow fuel injectors compatible
- Adjustable idler system included
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- No internal engine modifications required
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
- Optional carbon air tube
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
Whipple Superchargers racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded applications. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature than standard thermostats. This allows the coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures.
When upgrading the power of your performance vehicle, it is wise to amplify the effectiveness of your cooling system. A racing thermostat will open at an earlier temperature than the stock unit, thereby reducing and maintaining proper engine temperature. A low temp thermostat is a great addition to any radiator upgrade. Each racing thermostat is digitally calibrated for optimum performance.
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.