- Ford Vehicles
- Ford Mustang (2005-2010)
- Chassis and Suspension
- Subframe Connectors
- UMI Performance Subframe Connectors Weld In 2005-2012 Ford Mustang
This tubular set-up tucks tight against the floor causing no ground clearance loss and can not be seen from the side of the vehicle. This weld-in only set-up ties the front and rear steel sub-frames together resulting in a stiffened and strengthened chassis. Sub-frame connectors improve your vehicles handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles and quarter panel flexing. This set-up is designed for auto-cross, road race as well as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear sub-frames together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches.
Chrome Moly- Chrome Moly version uses 1.750 x 0.083 4130 Chrome Moly steeland is TIG welded. The Chrome Moly construction adds increased strength while reducing product weight making this item 6lbs lighter than using mild steel. The mounting plates are machined from mild steel to allow this item to be MIG welded to the vehicle. Make your selection below.
- Constructed of 1.750” x 0.120” DOM mild steel tubing
- Mounting plates are CNC machined from 3/16” thick mild steel
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation
- Brilliant durable powder coat finish
2005 - 2012 Ford Mustang
Will NOT fit convertible