R1Concepts ELINE Series Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Front) - 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro
The E-Line Series are created with an iron grade of G3000 for better, stable performance that will meet or exceed OEM standards. Each rotor has the same vein counts as an OEM rotor and will fit your vehicle without any modifications. R1Concept's zinc plating process will help protect against rust and extend the life of the rotor. Every brake rotor is double disc grounded and mill balanced to minimize any thickness variations and vibrations to provide quieter and smoother stops.
- Cross-Drilled & Slotted Design
- Drilled holes provides maximum air circulation for increased cooling
- Diamond slots reduces debris and prevents pad glazing
- Chambered holes for increased durability
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Same Vane count as OEM parts
- Mill balanced ensures long lasting durability
- Uses G3000 iron grade
- Silver zinc plated for rust protection
- Direct fitment guaranteed. No modifications are needed.
- Double disc grounded for better break-in and smoother/quieter stops
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.