LG Super Pro 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers with Catted X-pipe - 2005-2013 Corvette (LS2, LS3)
MarylandSpeed is excited to be a LG Motorsports Master WD. To celebrate adding the new line, we are offering these great headers at the lowest price allowed with even more savings on header coating. For a limited time, we will coat any LG Header for the low price of $140 (regularly $249.95!). Standard coating at this price include both Airborn and Calico's silver coatings. Jet Hot is available for an extra charge.
This item is LG's 1 7/8 LT Super Pro header with catted X-pipe for the 2005-2013 Corvette and Z06. It fits LS2 and LS3 Applications. Please remember to select the correct X-pipe using the dropdowns above! Note Off Road System is pictured.
THE MOST POWERFUL CORVETTE HEADERS ON THE PLANET
- The Torque Monsters of the Corvette World - No Corvette Header has more TORQUE or HORSEPOWER
- Built by Borla exclusively for LG Motorsports
- All Stainless Steel mandrel bent construction using 304 stainless alloy
- These headers are true long tubes at 32 inches long
- 1 7/8 inch primary tubes, perfect for mild to wild LS engines
- Full 3 inch X pipe standard and included
- Race style 3 inch Merge Collectors for better scavenging
- Available 3 inch premium high performance Metal Matrix Catalytic converters (no converter flows more)
- Included off road pipes for track use
- Available with or without Cats
- Race proven design makes more low end torque than any other brand, allowing you to have more of your engine's power on hand at low RPM while still producing fantastic peak horsepower.
- These headers have been tested on independent dynos by outside experts and show proven increased horsepower and torque over other top brands
- Easy bolt on installation with NO CUTTING or WELDING
- Great fit and finish with no ground clearance issues
- Note: Long Tube Headers are not CARB certified
For years we have been dedicated to proving our header customers with the best header coating options at affordable prices. Recently our main coater Jet Hot who we have had a great relationship with for years was taken over by new ownership. The new owners have done away with their dealer program resulting in everyone paying drastically higher prices. In response, we have lined up two great competing coating company's offerings for our customers that will allow us to offer the same low prices as before. The coatings all the companies use are very similar, and the main difference is the time an attention put in to doing the job right,
- Airborn Coatings has a history that goes back as far at Jet Hot. Their owner is a chemist who had a hand in developing ceramic coatings. Airborn offer the same great 1700 degree inside and out silver coatings as Jet Hot with a great warranty to back it up.
- Calico Coatings is from the heart of race country in North Carolina. They are Kooks preferred coater, and offer not just header coatings, but a wide range of engine and industrial coatings.
- Jet Hot Coatings will still be offered for those who demand the name, however it will be at the new, higher price.
For more details, click the links below!
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.