LG Super Pro 1 3/4" Long Tube Headers with Catted X-pipe - 1997-2004 C5 Corvette & Z06 (LS1, LS6)
MarylandSpeed is excited to be a LG Motorsports Master WD. To celebrate adding the new line, we are offering these great headers at the lowest price allowed with even more savings on header coating!
This item is LG's 1 3/4 LT Super Pro header with catted X-pipe for the 1997-2004 Corvette C5 and C5 Z06. It fits LS1 and LS6 Applications.
LG Product Description-
The latest technology in long tube header design from LG Motorsports is now available for your C5! If you are looking for absolutely the best exhaust for your C5, the Super Pro headers are it.
THE MOST POWERFUL CORVETTE HEADERS ON THE PLANET
- The Torque Monsters of the Corvette World - No Corvette Header Has More TORQUE or HORSEPOWER
- All stainless steel mandrel bent construction using 304 stainless alloy
- These headers are true long tubes at 32 inches long
- 1.75 inch primary tubes; perfect for mild to wild LS engines
- Full 3-inch x-pipe included
- NEW! True race-style 3-inch merge collectors for better scavenging
- Available 3-inch premium high performance metal matrix catalytic converters (no converter flows more)
- Included off road pipes for track use
- Race proven design makes more low end torque than any other brand, allowing you to have more of your engine's power on hand at low RPM while still producing fantastic peak horsepower.
- These headers have been tested on independent dynos by outside experts and show proven increased horsepower and torque over other top brands
- Easy bolt on installation with NO CUTTING or WELDING
- Great fit and finish with no ground clearance issues
- Note: Long Tube Headers are not CARB certified
Available in 1 3/4 primary size only; with or without hi-flow catalytic converters
For years we have been dedicated to proving our header customers with the best header coating options at affordable prices. Recently our main coater Jet Hot who we have had a great relationship with for years was taken over by new ownership. The new owners have done away with their dealer program resulting in everyone paying drastically higher prices. In response, we have lined up two great competing coating company's offerings for our customers that will allow us to offer the same low prices as before. The coatings all the companies use are very similar, and the main difference is the time an attention put in to doing the job right,
- Airborn Coatings has a history that goes back as far at Jet Hot. Their owner is a chemist who had a hand in developing ceramic coatings. Airborn offer the same great 1700 degree inside and out silver coatings as Jet Hot with a great warranty to back it up.
- Calico Coatings is from the heart of race country in North Carolina. They are Kooks preferred coater, and offer not just header coatings, but a wide range of engine and industrial coatings.
- Jet Hot Coatings will still be offered for those who demand the name, however it will be at the new, higher price.
For more details, click the links below!
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.