Corsa Touring Single Side Exit Exhaust (Twin 4" Pro Series Tips) - 2007-2008 Chevy Avalanche
Does not fit 2009 and newer Avalanches
Make your Avalanche sound great with this Corsa Sport exhaust system.
- Straight-through, 3 non-restrictive design specifically tuned for the vehicle.
- Flow bench-tested 89% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock muffler.
- All 304L stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
- Patented CORSA Reflective Sound Cancellation™ Technology.
- Single rear exit with handcrafted Twin Pro-Series 4.0 tip for enhanced vehicle appearance.
- No welding required; Bolt-on installation.
- Includes hardware and illustrated installation guide.
- 50-state emissions legal.
- Touring system complies with 95 dB requirement when tested in accordance with SAE test procedure, J1169 (May 1998).
- Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY for as long as you own your vehicle.
- CORSA exhaust systems are not warranted to meet any specific local, state or federal noise ordinances. Please check applicable laws before installing.
- Tuned to work in 4-cylinder and 8-cylinder mode with Active Fuel Management.
- Sport system is more aggressive sounding than Touring system
Corsa PT# 14247 - Corsa Touring Single Side Exit Exhaust (Twin 4 Pro Series Tips) - 2007+ Chevy Avalanche
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.