BC Racing ER Series Coilovers (Front and Rear)- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
Buy BC Coilovers, and Add Whiteline Bushings at an EXTREME Discount!
Our newest and most advanced model yet is the ER series coilover. It features large external reservoirs front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment and a twin piston design. The external reservoirs hold much more oil than the conventional coilover, allowing the coilover to operate for a much longer period of time before overheating. The external reservoirs also house the secondary piston, which allows for the fine tuning of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the person who wants to fine tune there setup using the separate, 30-way, rebound and compression tuning dials.
- External Reservoir Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjusts both compression and rebound separately
- Twin piston design
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included (where applicable)
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.
Product may ship direct from BC Racing and take a few days to process.
Special Order Terms Notes
This brand is special order, can take longer, and is not cancelable (Refer to order terms - https://marylandspeed.com/terms-conditions/ ). If concerned about delivery time please contact us before purchase.