ACS Composite Spiltter- 2014+ Corvette Stingray & Z06
Item is subject to a $55 Oversize Shipping Charge.
The alignment of the stars involves the perfect and simultaneous synchronisation of a set of specific elements. The sleek ACS-Stingray Splitter rivals such an event for pure synergy, effortlessly uniting frontal aerodynamics, style, fuel-efficiency, simplicity and elegance.
Fully prepped and primed with a stunning optional black satin finish, the ACS-Stingray will grace both coupe and convertible models of the Chevrolet Stingray, 2014.
The ACS-Stingray carries the following features as standard:
- Manufactured in an OEM-validated RTM composite material
- Complete undercarriage pan for protection and rigidity
- 3 undercarriage fins, which keep airflow laminar, while directing air to the brakes and rear of the car
- Use of OEM mounting points for simple assembly
- Fuel optimizing non-restricting mechanism achieved via central opening
- Will not lower the front ride height of the car
- Road Guard protective coating sprayed on inner surfaces for longevity and show finish
Front Deflectors are designed to push airflow around the rotating wheels more efficiently, reducing lift and drag. ACS-C7 Front Deflectors are installed with the supplied mounting hardware at the OEM wheel liner mounting points located inside the front fascia.
Splitter and Deflectors (45-4-005) will fit all stingray
Splitter with no Deflectors (45-4-003) will fit Z06 Models
- Black Primer with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Satin Black Finish with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Carbon Flash Finish with undercoating paint on inner surface