Bolt-on some serious power with a SLP Cat-Back Exhaust System
Now available from SLP is the Stainless Steel Modular Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2009-13 Challenger 5.7L HEMI R/T. It is available in Loud Mouth™, Loud Mouth II™ and PowerFlo™ designs. Thanks to the modular design, either resonators or mufflers can be ordered individually and interchanged separately.
These systems provide a noticeable performance gain of up to 12 horsepower and are designed using SLP's innovative modular technology. This enables customers the flexibility to change the performance and noise-level characteristics by switching from our bullet-style Loud Mouth™ resonators, to our quieter Loud Mouth II™ mufflers, or for that more civil muscular sound the PowerFlo™ mufflers in order to suit their individual requirements (cutting of rear pipes is needed to switch from the Loud Mouth Series to the PowerFlo Series).
Each system is constructed from 3" stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing for unrestricted flow with an integrated 3.0" PowerFlo-X™ crossover pipe that will bolt to the factory 2.5" down pipes. Re-use your factory Challenger Square Exhaust Tips. Easy bolt-on installation and all hardware and installation instructions are included, backed by SLP's Lifetime Warranty.
NOTE: Designed to work with STOCK exhaust manifolds. If upgrading to our Long Tube Headers use part #D30005 (Headers)
Loud Mouth™ cat-back exhaust system for 5.7L R/T features:
- Stainless Steel 3" Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Polished Loud Mouth I Resonators w/SLP's logo embossed in the body
- Integrated PowerFlo-X™ Crossover Pipe w/2.5" Inlet
- Factory Style Ball-Band Clamps included to re-use Factory Challenger Tips
- Easy, bolt-on installation (no welding required)
- All Hardware and Installation Instructions are included
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty