- These headers are designed to be connected to the factory/aftermarket exhaust of any 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 GT using connection pipes PT# 82-1168.
- The headers will also bolt to a G8 GXP, however Pacesetter does not make connection pipes, so custom tubing would be required to make them connect to a factory or aftermarket catback.
- There are currently no production mid pipes with catalytic converters. This system deletes your cats and is for off road use only.
- Pacesetter does not include O2 extensions. They do include wire and wire connectors for you to splice your factory wires. For those not willing to cut their factory wiring, we offer the ability to purchase O2 extensions at additional cost. G8's require 2 O2 extension harnasses normally.
PaceSetter now offers these value priced long tube headers for your G8 GT. Coated on the outside with ceramic coating by Pacesetter, these headers are an affordable substitution for other stainless headers that are available.
- 1-3/4" Primary Tubes with 3" Collectors.
- CNC-machined 3/8"-thick steel flanges.
- Flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries provide greater durability than light gauge stainless steel.
- Length and diameter of mandrel-bent tubing is optimized for flow and best performance increase.
- Tubes enter collector in proper sequence for maximum scavenging.
- O2 sensor fittings on all applications.
- Complete with necessary gaskets and fasteners for installation. Some fabrication may be required.
- Made in USA!
- Affordably priced.
- Off road use only.
- Silver ceramic coating.