Revised Design Now Shipping!
- These headers work with the 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO, however you will have to purchase mid pipes specific to your model year.
- Pacesetters mid pipes are required to connect these headers to your factory exhaust. They do not connect to the factory mid pipes.
- There are currently no production mid pipes with catalytic converters, however several customers have had shops add them after purchase.
- Pacesetter does not include O2 extensions. The do include wire and wire connectors for you to splice your factory wires. For those not willing to cut their factory wiring, we offer the ability to purchase O2 extensions at additional cost.
PaceSetter now offers these value priced long tube headers for your GTO. Coated on the outside with ceramic coating, these coated headers are an affordable substitution for other stainless headers that are available.
- 1-3/4" Primary Tubes with 3" Collectors.
- CNC-machined 3/8"-thick steel flanges are matched to exhaust port profile for optimum seal and flow.
- Flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries provide greater durability than light gauge stainless steel.
- Length and diameter of mandrel-bent tubing is optimized for flow and best performance increase.
- Tubes enter collector in proper sequence for maximum scavenging.
- O2 sensor fittings on all applications.
- Complete with necessary gaskets and fasteners for installation. Some fabrication may be required.
- Made in USA!
- Affordably priced.
- Off road use only.
- Silver ceramic coating.