AEM Intake Systems are designed to produce massive horsepower and torque gains as well as better engine sound when used as a replacement for the factory airbox and air filter. AEM intake systems are designed, tuned, and dyno-tested to fit specific cars and trucks. These kits usually include an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration, and performance while allowing easy oil-free cleaning. This AEM intake system uses a molded High Density Polyethylene tube to guide the air from the air filter to the engine's intake. Most AEM intake systems use powder coated heat shields and high quality hardware designed to reduce restriction and reduce intake temperature. The design and components of each intake system vary so consult the installation instructions for more information on the contents of each part number. AEM manufactures a variety of intake kit styles including short ram intakes, cold air intakes, dual-chamber intakes, Brute Force intakes for trucks and SUV's, and Brute Force HD intakes for diesel applications.
- Features AEM's new polypropylene roto-mold pipe for increased heat resistance & durability!
- Tuned for maximum horsepower and torque
- Massive 5-inch AEM DRYFLOW synthetic air filter
- 99.4% efficient in FINE DUST testing, filters dirt as small as one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA